Monday 8 October 2012

ASOS: OXBLOOD



So, I randomly went on ASOS today to just check on the new stuff and see what's new PLUS the sale! OXBLOOD caught my eye surprisingly. I click on it to see it was categorised on clothes of this colour.

Oxblood is dark-brownish-red colour. It's a colour that seems to be quite popular nowadays, well it's been popular for quite a while now, along the colours of navy and tan brown. I guess it's because it's very classic and simple at the same time. It's quite a nice casual colour and can go nicely with both gold and silver accessories. I like this colour, I have a cardigan from H&M in this colour. However, I find it quite hard to find more clothes in this colour for some reason. On ASOS, I found a few, but not a lot.

Here they are:

The Wet Look Shirt (£38.00)

However, close up it looks quite cheap. So, now I'm not sure about it, especially considering the price for something that lhas those kind of buttons, but the concept is still cool.

The Chelsea Girl Fluffy Jumper (£28.00)



The Super Soft Cropped Jacket (£55.00)





Will Oxblood continue to stay popular or is it just a trend? 
For now, I'm not sure. But if retail shops use this colour less, I wouldn't be surprised, not only because it's a colour that is more suitable for winter, but because it's not a very exciting/eccentric colour. However, it always adds more of a classic touch to any outfit. Plus, I think it's a colour that is a must for your wardrobe.


Till next time,
Stay Fetch et Bisou.


2 comments:

  1. OMG the first one is absolutely unique!!
    oh girl you look super nice, especially the first outfit! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete