Saturday 6 October 2012






First, we're going to talk about ALPINE. I have been listening to them for a long time. I was supposed to talk about them a long time ago, but its never too late so here we go! They are from Melbourne, Australia. I love that they bring such a cool indie rock sound, but yet it's so 90's retro at the same time. It's not the usual indie we get nowadays! Maybe, because they're located in Australia they are extremely underrated in the UK and US, however they deserve the whole attention. 
One of my favourite songs by them is "Hands"; take a listen:









Check out their: 

Website
Twitter
Facebook
Soundcloud

ALSO, Their album "A is for Alpine" is out on iTunes NOW! 


BUY BUY BUY (>click me<)








Second artist that is up is ODDISEE (Birth name: Amir Mohammed el Khalifa). He's a MC-producer from Washington, but raised in Prince George's Country, Maryland. I was playing my Toro y Moi playlist, and he was in the suggestions, I coincidently fell on him and I have to admit, I will never regret it!! He has such depth, meaning, truth and rawness that most rappers lack. His music is so soulful, filled with funk and enriched with true hip hop with always that sprinkle of political views. He's an amazing rapper and extremely underrated. I'm so glad I accidentally fell on his music.


One of my favourite songs "Let it Go";





[My other Favourite songs: Set You Free, American Greed, Ready to rock]


Check his Music Video; Paralyzed










Also, check out: 

Blogspot
Bandcamp
Twitter
Facebook









Next Time I'll be covering Princess Chelsea & Purity Ring.


Till Then,

Stay Fetch et Bisou.

No comments:

Post a Comment