Tuesday 30 October 2012

Sequin Me !

Hey peoples!

So I casually went on ASOS today, just to bookmark new clothes to buy etc and I came across this Best Night Ever page which is basically a collaboration of ASOS and model; Charlotte Free. Together, they came up with a variety of clothes (mainly dresses) that females could wear on a night out and make it the best! As I went through I saw a lot of sequin and it made me realise my love for SEQUIN.

Here are some sequin dresses, not just from the Charlotte Free collab, but from searching Sequin on ASOS and seeing what I adore!


 : ::
(^ The belt in this outfit ^) 


:

Image 2 of River Island Mermaid Sequin Top


:

:

:

Image 3 of Rare Baroque Sequin Triangles Bodycon Dress


:

Image 2 of ASOS Gold Sequin CollarImage 3 of ASOS Gold Sequin Collar

ASOS Gold Sequin Collar, £12.00 (was £15.00)

:

Image 2 of Rare Graduated Sequin Sweetheart Prom DressImage 3 of Rare Graduated Sequin Sweetheart Prom Dress

:

Image 3 of Motel Magic Dress in Two Tone SequinImage 2 of Motel Magic Dress in Two Tone Sequin

Overall, this sequin mania has made me want to get at least one dress. But what would I wear it for? Perhaps my birthday party, new years, Christmas and any thing else that is festive! For now a sequin dress would be truly an investment.... but something seems like it's a good investment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment