Saturday 13 October 2012





I'm going to make this post short and sweet with Princess Chelsea and Purity Ring. I've been listening to Purity Ring much much longer than Princess Chelsea but unfortunately they deleted their soundcloud that only had 4 songs. To be honest they don't have much songs, but that's what makes them more interesting and exciting. We've been brought up to learn that stereotypically you need loads of songs to be succesful, but don't those just die quicker? You can obviously tell that they are here to stay and I don't blame them. Although, I really do hope they make more music very soon. 



Here are a few songs that I've been mentally making love with by Purity Ring:





I just found out (via their website) literally today that they're coming down to London (FINALLY) on 20th November but it's SOLD OUT!!! Can't believe this! I've literally been waiting for aaaaaaaaggggess for this day to come. This always happens to me, like seriously. Why didn't I get the memo? I'm determined to find another way besides "ticketweb.com".


Princess Chelsea is strangely impacting and intoxicating, however in a wonderful way. Princess Chelsea (Chelsea Nikkel from Auckland, New Zealand) and with the help of her friends, make incredible music/music videos that leaves you drifting in mid air. 

Makes you think that their music is indeed drugs...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was; magic mushrooms perhaps?

Take a listen for yourself: 





Overall, I'm glad I found out about Princess Chelsea, but even more so Purity Ring, because they are definitely artists that I can zone to. However, I am crying at the fact that I can't see Purity Ring! There should be another way. I'm definitely going to call Scala London. I can't miss this event! Wish me luck, aha.


Till next time,
Stay Fetch et Bisou.


No comments:

Post a Comment