Saturday 29 September 2012




HEY GUYS!! 

I know it's late BUT I did promise you guys a double portion, since it's been two weeks since the last one! Let's Start!

First off, let's talk about ALUNAGEORGE. Aluna Francis and George Reid are what I call a group that are highly influenced by grime and RnB, however they have a genre of their own. I love them because it's so different comapared to the British artist we have nowadays. Normally, people look for the "whole package" in singers, groups, arist, musicians, etc, but for me I look for the talent, what speaks to me, what moves me and what makes me sway; and AlunaGeorge does just that. That's why I adore them!

Watch the official video of their new single; "Your Drums, Your Love"...


Also, listen to one of my favourite songs by them; 



Also, take a look at their soundcloud (>click me<)
Check their website! (>click me<)
Follow them on twitter (>click me<)
Like them on facebook (>click me<)

Sub to their YouTube too! (>click me<)



Second and lastly, I'm going to talk about YoAstrum! He recently followed me on my tumblr and I decided to check his tumblr out also, blasting out was his music and I instantly fell in love with it! I'm just so glad he followed me, so I could find out about him. That whole evening I was telling my friends about how awesome he is and they also agreed, so who else must I advertise him too? YOU GUYS! And I really hope you guys check him out! Check the links out to appreciate and share his music!

Listen to two of my favourite songs by him!






Listen and follow his Souncloud (>click me<)
Follow his twitter! (>click me<)
Follow his tumblr!! (>click me<)
Watch, Listen and Subscribe to his YouTube (>click me<)



Till the next Saturday Sounds post,

Stay Fetch et Bisou x

No comments:

Post a Comment