Friday 7 September 2012







Hey Guys!

This is officially the first post of "SATURDAY SOUNDS".

The first sound I'm going to tell you guys about it is 'D I A N A'. They are a band from Canada. They include Carmen, Kieran, and Joseph.

Here is one of their songs that I am in love with, but I also love their song 'Perpetual Surrender'. According to their About on their soundcloud, they've just finished their album and we should be hearing more songs from their very soon. Can't wait!

Listen to their tack 'Born Again'



Click to know more about them on their sites!

Soundcloud
Tumblr
Facebook
Twitter

A band from Montreal, Canada, I'd like to share you guys with are 'TOPS'. I've been listening to them a long time now and I think they deserve as much recognition as any other band.
      'TOPS' (Tender Opposites) are what I'd call inspired by the 90s (also like D I A N A) which is why I LOVE them!
They bring such a great and different sound to the table.

Check out their song and also official music video (of ONE of my favourite songs) 'Rings of Saturn':


Also check out these sites to know more about them and buy their music!

BandCamp
Facebook


Overall, you can probably tell that they are really chill music. Considering I am a chill person, this is music that I love to listen to when I need to escape from the world and come up with music videos in my head with unicorns and ligers involved.

I really hope you take a look at these guys. If they're not your cup of tea, that's okay!


Till next time,

Stay Fetch et Bisou.


P.S.

Check out TOPS new song "Easy Friends":


No comments:

Post a Comment