Wednesday 19 September 2012

SEPTEMBER WANTS !

Hey people!


So here I am with a new post series called "WANTS !", meaning, what I urge to buy or what I wouldn't mind someone buying for me, aha. These are all items that I should be planning to buy soon also. Maybe, you can be inspired by these items also and I shall also write what I could wear with that item to make it a complete outfit. Enjoy!



Since summer, I have been drooling on boots on Topshop and I have finally had an idea of what I want to get. Although, I've been wanting Chelsea boots for a VERY long time, ever since I was inspired by my mother and her love for leather boots and penny shoes that she's kept tidy in the boxes. I've been trying to find decent Chelsea boots for quite a while and my eyes have rested on these (the ones above) from Topshop.

They are the APRIL CLASSIC CHELSEA BOOTS and they are £62.00. Until I can find cheaper ones, this is the one for now!

How to Style: I would accompany this with some high-waisted shorts, a white or patterned t-shirt and a leather jacket or a heavy plain (preferably dark if the t-shirt is light; vice versa) cardigan. For the shoes, I would wear white frilly-dolly socks (higher than the height of boot).



Again, we have boots from Topshop. However, these are the ALIEN CHUNKY FRINGE BOOTS and they are £95.00, again they are pricey but they certainly ooze great quality and with boots that's exactly what you want. Something that'll last long. I am really loving this boot, not only because of the height but because of the DETAIL, it might not be grand but the detail is enough for me. The buckles also compliment the boot and the heels make it extra grunge so it's not totally classy. Just how I love it!

How to Style:  The outfit idea I gave for the Chelsea boots, could be done with these also. But you could also wear them with a white cotton/lacey dress, a tan brown satchel and a baggy Jean jacket. I would also throw on a couple gold rings with a nice gold rope chain, to make the outfit shine more. You could wear this outfit with or without tights.




So.... about that white cotton/lace dress? Here is one RIGHT here! This is the HANNAH DRESS from Monki. Lace is definitely having a fun time as a fashion trend, but it most be worn correctly.

How to Style: You could easily pair these similar boots as the ones shown above OR you can go laid-back and casual with simple tan brown sandals (preferably with buckles), a simple bag (preferably the same colour as the shoe). And if it's hot you can wear a simple/light cardigan for a sunny day or a leather jacket if its a tad chilly.

As you could probably tell, I've repeatedly mentioned brown satchels or brown bags. I think I have quite an obsession. I think they just make any outfit classy in a strange way. There is one particular one, that I am in love with.....





It's the DOUBLE POCKET OLD SCHOOL SATCHEL from Urban Outfitters. Now, we all know they do amazing bags, but I must say I was surprised with the price (they are usually exaggerate their prices) and I must say I agree with them on the price. It is £48.00 and stunning!

I also love the straps, which I believe is an important part of a satchel.

How to Style: I would style this bag with anything that is plain and simple, just so it can make it more smart casual and less boring. Colours that are great with this colour are; cream, white, blue, dark greens, dark reds/burgundy, greys and some blacks (but the whole outfit can't be black, only one item of black).




I wouldn't say I am comfortable with wearing crop tops, but I think I would get it in the biggest size possible (however this might affect the arms hugely). HOWEVER, this item is SOLD OUT! So hopefully they restock this item or make a better substitute. For those that aren't comfortable with crop tops, I always suggest wearing high waisted bottoms underneath, whether that's skirts or trousers, because it hides the stomach and meets the bottom of the top so there isn't the gap it was intending to make.






THE SHEBA



THE C'EST CHIC



THE GLOSSED SHEIK

As a girl that is highly inspired by the 80's and 90's, I am and always have been highly inspired by ROPE CHAINS and I even have one myself (from Topshop) but they are not as thick and big as the one from the HRH COLLECTION. The first and second necklace are $43 (£26.50) and the 3rd and last necklace is $56 (£34.52).

I will definitely be purchasing a rope chain from there very soon.


So that raps up my SEPTEMBER WANTS, see you again with this post series next month and thanks for reading!

Till next time,

Stay Fetch et Bisou.

No comments:

Post a Comment