Sunday 23 September 2012

Silly Moi

So, if you have seen my recent blog post for 'Saturday Sounds' yesterday, then you would know more about AlunaGeorge. However, I have a blogger app on my iPhone and I had a post called "no title" (didn't know at the time that it was 'Saturday Sounds' since I don't need a title for it).

Instead of looking to see what it was.... I DELETED IT! Total accident but total idiocy.

It's not like I made it on a document and copied and pasted on i I did it straight on it!

I'm so pissed off right now. I did a good job as well. Lol it's funny that I'm frustrated but whatever.

So I will be putting AlunaGeorge and YoAstrum next saturday!

I apologise for the apology I made last week promising for a better 'Saturday Sounds' and its not even up. Urgh.

Anyhoos, See you with a fashion post on Tuesday!

Till then,

Stay Fetch et Bisou.

No comments:

Post a Comment