Friday 7 September 2012




Saturday Sounds will be new weekly (Saturday) posts of music that I'm currently listening or have been really loving right now or even for a long time. I will have YouTube (or/and vimeo) links to the song, as well as talking about it.

I hope you enjoy these series as much as I enjoy blogging about them.


However,

I must apologise for my GRAND absence. It has been a mighty long time since I lost blogged. Almost a month, or maybe more than that. It's just that I've had to make many decisions concerning my future and what I'm going to do with it, therefore it has been quite hectic. A little depression and les miserables if I must say so myself!
     But all is fair in love and war... Therefore, I should be back to normal and back to you great readers!

ALSO, if you have not followed me yet, please do :) It would make everything much easier for you guys and you'll be alerted every time I make a new post.

For now,


Stay Fetch et Bisou x

No comments:

Post a Comment